Monday, June 1, 2009

Congrats to our Comment Contest Winners!!

Congratulations to the 3 winners of our May Comment Contest! Each winner will receive a complete Baby BanZ Protection Collection including a UV swimsuit, Sunglasses, Sun Hat, Sunglass Case, Sunscreen combo pack and Ear Muffs!

Meet our winners and see what they said about their favorite Baby Banz products:

Holly - Campbell, CA
"I have regular sunglasses that are baby sized, but they don't stay on my daughters head. This is a great pair of sunglasses since they stay on with a wrap around strap which is then velcroed together. My daughter does not like to wear sunglasses, but when she is in the water, she is too busy to notice these are on her. I love them."


Ally - Brentwood, CA
"We ordered Baby Banz back when my son was 4 months old, he didnt take to them very well at first, until this summer. One day we took him swimming for the first time (we he was 9 months) and we put on on just fine, now he wears them all the time! The only thing is that they are already too small for his head (he is in the 90th percentile for head) so they didnt last long for me! I will be ordering adventure bands soon! Great product!"


The Pike Family - Ventura, CA
"My son has been using his bucket hat since 3 mos. He absolutely looks adorable and I have the peace of mind that he is fully protected. The colors are great and the hat is very durable. He has it in the blue. He also has the matching sunglasses which get compliments EVERY single time he wears them. (we also have them in green) Now at 14 months he can be a little moody and NOT wear his sunglasses as long as I would like BUT we still take them every where we go. Thanks for a great product."


Did you miss out on this contest? Subscribe to our newsletter to be sure not to miss out on fabulous contests and coupons all year long!!



Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon
Sign up for our Email Newsletter







0 comments: